Want to make a quick $620? Bet $1 on the Bulls to win the NBA championship … and keep your fingers crossed.
Oddsmakers at the website sportsbettingdime.com have put the Bulls at +62,000 (or 620-1) long shots to win the championship this season. The Hornets, at +90,000, have the steepest odds.
Listed at +450, the Clippers are the favorites to win the title, followed closely by the Lakers at +460.
The over/under on the number of Bulls victories is 32.5. The Hornets have the lowest over/under at 22.5.
Some of the site’s other prop bets are:
- Odds of Zion Williamson breaking a sneaker: +2500
- Over/under on Williamson’s scoring average: 19.3 points per game
- Over/under on the number of Russell Westbrook triple-doubles: 18.5
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is favored to win the MVP at +450
- At +130, Williamson is the favorite to win rookie of the year. The Bulls’ Coby White is listed at +2000