A Duke of Hazzard, a blind skier and a Chicago grocer will be among the famous names competing for the mirrorball trophy next season on “Dancing With the Stars.”
The lineup, announced today on “Good Morning America,” includes “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile, the Chicagoan moving on to another ABC show after stints on “The Bachelorette” and “Bachelor in Paradise.” He’s paired with pro Jenna Johnson.
The 27th “DWTS” season, premiering Sept. 24, will be the first with a blind competitor: Danelle Umstad, who with husband Rob as her guide has won three Paralympic bronze medals. She’ll be dancing with Artem Chigvinstsev.
Here are the rest of the celebs:
• Olympic gymnast Mary Lou Retton, dancing with Sasha Farber
• Actor Juan Pablo Di Pace (“Fuller House”), dancing with Cheryl Burke
• Radio personality/author/”American Idol” mentor Bobby Bones, dancing with Sharna Burgess
• Model Alexis Ren, dancing with Alan Bersten
• Singer/model Tinashe, dancing with Brandon Armstrong
• Actress Nancy McKeon (“Facts of Life”), dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy
• Disney Channel star Milo Manheim, dancing with Witney Carson
• Actor John Schneider (“Dukes of Hazzard”), dancing with Emma Slater
• Comedian Nikki Glaser dancing with Gleb Savchenko
• Former NFL outside linebacker/Super Bowl champ DeMarcus Ware, dancing with Lindsay Arnold
• Actress Evanna Lynch (“Harry Potter”), dancing with Keo Motsepe