For more: Donald Trump calls off Super Bowl champion Eagles’ visit over anthem dispute
- Trump’s war of words with NFL rages on — all the way to London
- MITCHELL: Trump’s assault on NFL players a throwback to slave era
- Trump Twitter Monday: Renews attack on NFL players over anthem
- Trump Twitter: President calls for NFL to suspend Marshawn Lynch
- Trump lauds NFL policy banning kneeling for national anthem
Michael McClain speaks to Craig Willert, a member of the speaker’s staff.
White Sox want to see Moncada’s 2019 form in 2023.
Ex-Madigan aide testifies in ComEd trial, the efforts to revive downtown and more in your Chicago news roundup
Today’s update is about an eight-minute read that will brief you on the day’s biggest stories.
Banda MS, Babyface Ray, Rico Nasty and The Marcus Roberts Trio are among the highlights for the spring concert season in Chicago.
Tunney, chairman of the Council’s Zoning Committee, came close to joining the race after his longtime friend and political ally, U.S. Rep. Mike Quigley, D-Ill., took a pass.