Chicago police are warning South Side business owners about a series of recent burglaries in Park Manor, South Shore, Parkway Gardens and West Woodlawn.
In each incident, a group of men broke into a business and stole either a whole ATM or cash from inside the ATM, Chicago police said.
The burglaries happened in the morning hours between Feb. 25 and March 26 in:
- The 500 block of East 75th Street;
- The 6400 block of South King Drive;
- The 1700 block of East 71st Street;
- The 400 block of East 69th Street;
- The 2200 block of East 71st Street;
- The 400 block of East 63rd Street;
- The 2000 block of East 71st Street; and
- The 100 block of East 71st Street.
The suspects were described as two or three men in their 20s and 30s, standing between 5-foot-5 and 5-foot-8, police said. They wore masks in some of the burglaries.
Anyone with information is asked to call Area Central detectives at 312-747-8380.