Two $1 million-winning tickets in Wednesday’s historic Powerball drawing were sold in Illinois.
The winning tickets were sold at the Citgo Food Mart at 915 Greenwood Road in Glenview; and Newstand at 5 Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, according to a statement from the Illinois lottery. Both tickets matched the first five numbers – 04-08-19-27-34-(10) – to win $1 million.
Six $100,000 winning tickets, 37 $50,000 tickets and more than 893,000 other prizes ranging from $4 and up were also sold.
The $100,000 winning tickets were sold at:
- Gateway Newstand, 233 S. Wacker Dr., Chicago;
- King Gas Station, 5122 W. 31st St., Cicero;
- Snappy Convenience, 622 W. Madison St., Oak Park;
- 7 Eleven, 555 W. Devon Ave., Park Ridge;
- Thornton, 2201 N. Greenbay Rd., Waukegan; and
- Circle K, 1801 N. Grand Avenue E, Springfield.
Some of the $50,000 winning tickets were sold at:
- My Mart, 5726 N. Nagle Ave., Chicago;
- Midway Mobil, 8145 S. Pulaski Rd., Chicago;
- 7 Eleven, 1508 N. Damen Ave. , Chicago;
- M&S Marathon, 3731 W. Roosevelt Rd., Chicago;
- On the Go BP III, 6702 S. Pulaski Rd., Chicago;
- Angelina Food & Beer, 2218 Ogden Ave., Aurora;
- Meijer Gas Station, 735 E. Boughton Rd., Bolingbrook;
- Joe And Franks, 8720 S. Ridgeland Ave., Oak Lawn;
- BP Food Shop, 1990 S. Mannheim Rd., Des Plaines;
- 7 Eleven, 425 Sauk Trail, Park Forest; and
- Fast N Fresh Joliet, 17100 W. Laraway Rd., Joliet.
Stores that sold a $100,000 prize will receive a $1,000 bonus, and stores that sold a $50,000 prize will receive a bonus of $500. Players have one year from the drawing date to claim their prizes.
The current jackpot for Saturday’s drawing is $40 million.