Chicago police are warning residents of a string of apartment burglaries reported in February in Chatham on the South Side.
In each incident, someone entered apartments through a window, front or rear door, Chicago police said.
The burglaries happened:
- About 8 p.m. Feb. 2 in the 800 block of East 84th Street;
- About 8:15 p.m. Feb. 4 in the 8300 block of South Ingleside Avenue;
- About 2:10 a.m. Feb. 5 in the 8700 block of South Cottage Grove Avenue;
- About 3:35 a.m. Feb. 5 in the 900 block of East 83rd Street; and
- About 2:50 a.m. Feb. 9 in the 900 block of East 84th Street.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Area South detectives at 312-747-8273.