Police are warning of thefts from vehicles in recent weeks in the South Deering neighborhood on the Far South Side.
Suspects break the windows out of parked, unattended vehicles and steal personal items, according to a community alert from Area Central detectives.
The robberies happened:
- in the 2100 block of South Tan Court about 9:30 a.m. Aug.21;
- in the 2100 block of South Canal Street about 11:00 a.m. Aug. 24;
- in the 2900 block of South Lowe Avenue about 5 p.m. Aug. 30;
- in the 2300 block of South Archer Avenue about 2:00 p.m. Spet.11;
- and in the 2100 block of South Archer Avenue about 1:30 p.m. Sept. 12.
Police advise residents to keep the perimeter of their property well-lit and to report any suspicious activity.
Anyone with information is asked to call Area Central detectives at (312) 747-8382.
Aaron Rodgers has plenty left in the tank, Bears offensive coordinator Luke Getsy said Wednesday before the start of an OTA practice at Halas Hall.
Haven’t we seen enough CGI machines waging war?
Gov. J.B. Pritzker has traveled the state this week to tout the budget’s funding of his Smart Start initiative, a focal point of his 2024 budget aimed at improving access to preschool, increasing funding for child care providers and investing in early childhood facilities.
Johnson missed the first two weeks of voluntary practice because of off-field responsibilities.
Under his leadership, the Goodman produced more than 150 world premieres. It also sent more than two dozen shows to Broadway where they garnered 22 Tony Awards.