1. Jaguars: Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence — No-brainer. Best quarterback prospect since Andrew Luck. In good hands with Urban Meyer.
2. Jets: Brigham Young QB Zach Wilson — Jets will keep drafting quarterbacks until they get it right.
3. 49ers: Alabama QB Mac Jones — In March, it looked like the Bears could get him at 20. In good hands with Kyle Shanahan.
4. Falcons: Florida TE Kyle Pitts — Fills an immediate need for veteran Matt Ryan, but quarterback will be tempting here.
5. Bengals: Oregon OT Penei Sewell, OT — Best tackle in the draft should provide much-needed protection for Joe Burrow.
6. Dolphins: Alabama WR DeVonta Smith — Unstoppable at the college level; fabulous talent, but could be Peter Warrick if he’s not in a well-conceived offense.
7. Lions: LSU WR Ja’Marr Chase — After losing Kenny Golladay, Lions need a go-to receiver for Jared Goff.
8. Panthers: Virginia Tech OT Christian Darrisaw — Prime spot for the Panthers to trade down here … to 20?
9. Broncos: Ohio State QB Justin Fields — Could go defense for Vic Fangio after acquiring Teddy Bridgewater.
10. Cowboys: Alabama CB Patrick Surtain II — Cowboys shore up poor pass defense with the best cornerback prospect in the draft.
11. Giants: Alabama WR Jaylen Waddle — Another big upgrade for Daniel Jones after signing Kenny Golladay in free agency.
12. Eagles: Virginia Tech CB Caleb Farley, CB — Prime spot for a trade down here … to 20?
13. Chargers: Northwestern OT Rashawn Slater — Protection for quarterback Justin Herbert.
14. Vikings: USC OT Alijah Vera-Tucker — Vikes, in need of offensive line help, also have Virginia Tech’s Christian Darrisaw on their radar.
15. Patriots: North Dakota State QB Trey Lance — Might have to trade up to get him, but Lance is the biggest candidate of the Big Five to fall.
16. Cardinals: South Carolina CB Jaycee Horn — With top wide receivers gone, play-making cornerback prospect is too good to pass up here.
17. Raiders: Penn State LB Micah Parsons — Raiders will have options here, but take the best player available.
18. Dolphins: Michigan Edge Kwity Paye — Dolphins have room to take a shot on an athletic free with tremendous upside potential.
19. Washington: Notre Dame LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah — Versatile linebacker can be an immediate hit behind WFT’s defensive line.
20. BEARS: Oklahoma State OT Teven Jenkins — If a quarterback falls out of the top 10, all bets are off.
21. Colts: Georgia Edge Azeez Ojulari — Colts need pass rush, and Ojulari’s upside trumps concerns about his knee.
22. Titans: Mississippi WR Elijah Moore — Colts need playmakers after losing Corey Davis and Jonnu Smith in free agency.
23. Jets: Northwestern CB Greg Newsome II — Earliest drafted Northwestern defensive back since …
24. Steelers: Alabama RB Najee Harris — Draftniks know the Steelers better than the Steelers do.
25. Jaguars: Florida WR Kadarius Toney — Makes sense for Urban Meyer to get a versatile, play-making target for Trevor Lawrence.
26. Browns: Washington Edge Joe Tryon — You can never have enough edge rushers.
27. Ravens: Texas Christian safety Trevon Moehrig: Ravens always get quality in the draft and Moehrig is the best safety in this draft.
28. Saints: Florida State CB Asante Samuel, Jr. — NFL-ready cornerback fills a need in Saints defense.
29. Packers: Minnesota WR Rashod Bateman — With no first-round quarterbacks left, Packers get some help for Aaron Rodgers.
30. Bills: Clemson RB Travis Etienne — His speed adds another dimension to an offense on the rise.
31. Ravens: Notre Dame OT Liam Eichenberg — After trading Orlando Brown to the Chiefs, Eichenberg fills a hole on the Ravens offensive line.
32. Buccaneers: Alabama DT Christian Barmore — Bucs fortify a solid defensive line rotation that paid huge dividends last season.