Police are warning residents of a string of recent home burglaries reported in Englewood on the South Side.
In each incident, burglars gained entrance to the home and took items from inside, according to Chicago police.
The burglaries happened:
- About 10 a.m. Jan. 5 in the 6300 Block of South Laflin Street;
- Between 8 p.m. and 11 a.m. Jan. 10 and Jan. 11 in the 6200 Block of South Throop Street;
- About 9:55 a.m. Jan. 13 in the 1200 Block of West 63rd Street;
- Between 12 a.m. and 7 p.m. Feb. 4 and Feb. 5 in the 6200 Block of South Justine Street; and
- About 4:30 a.m. Feb. 27 in 6200 Block of South Justine Street.
A suspect wore a dark blue hooded sweatshirt shirt, black and red varsity jacket with black sleeves, according to police.
Anyone with information is asked to call Area One312-747-8382.