Guaranteed Rate Field replaces Cell as White Sox' home
The Illinois Sports Facilities Authority (ISFA), the owner and operator of the ballpark, approved the change in name Wednesday.By Sun-Times Staff
More Top Stories
Mihalopoulos: Reformer Foxx has new fundraising fan — Ald. Burke
Among Kim Foxx’s new supporters: Ald. Ed Burke.
Italy earthquake kills at least 120, reduces towns to rubble
A strong earthquake in central Italy reduced three towns to rubble as people slept early Wednesday, killing at least 120 people and injuring hundreds.
At least 1 dead, 18 wounded in attack at American Univ. in Kabul
Militants attacked the American University of Afghanistan on Wednesday, killing at least one person and wounding another 18.
Lightfoot sympathizes with police union’s due process claim
Police Board President Lori Lightfoot sympathized with the police union’s claim that the department is violating the due process of seven officers.
- Bears pushing C Cornelius Edison to get his light-bulb moment
- Bears notes: Jay Cutler, Dowell Loggains didn't panic after debut
- The Javy Dilemma: versatility value vs. Gold Glove D at one spot
- Rookie Jordan Howard making strong pitch for committeeman role
- There can't be a worse name than Guaranteed Rate Field. Can't be.
- WATCHDOGS: Blacks bear brunt of marijuana enforcement in Chicago
- 2 Chicago cops should be fired over video beating, court rules
- WATCHDOGS: Violent crime in city up virtually across the board
- CPS inspector general looks at hiring of firm with Claypool ties
- IHSA retiree costs rise, but court says details can remain secret
- Brown: Treasurer tackles insurance companies' dirty little secret
- 'Lost' star Terry O'Quinn dabbles in improv — sort of
- Natalie Portman goes back to her Israeli roots in directing debut
- Famous faces spotted: Conor Dwyer, Amy Schumer, Topher Grace
- Kapos: Judge says painting isn't a Doig and no one's happy