After child-support battle, Jackson Jr. now says he'll pay more
A judge in Washington, D.C., must still agree to the change.By Tina Sfondeles
More Top Stories
Lawyer for man shot in Chicago ICE raid: family legal residents
The son of a Belmont-Cragin man who was shot during an immigration raid of his home pleaded not guilty to gun charges Wednesday.
Emanuel wants to open O’Hare, Midway to food trucks
Food trucks would be allowed to set up shop in staging areas at O’Hare and Midway Airports under a mayoral plan proposed Wednesday.
Reilly softens street musician ban to avoid almost certain defeat
The revised proposal allows street musicians to perform during the lunch and evening rush periods downtown.
Mendoza, Munger and Rauner locked in endless campaign
It’s been nearly five months since Democrat Susana Mendoza defeated Leslie Munger in the comptroller’s race – but it seems the campaign never ended.
- Mihalopoulos: After Midway deal, restaurateurs gave big to Rahm
- THE WATCHDOGS: 18 Chicago city workers topped $100K in OT in 2016
- THE WATCHDOGS: Chicagoans take triple hit on old Wrigley factory
- THE WATCHDOGS: How much do minorities get from film tax credits?
- THE WATCHDOGS: Senator’s law firm cashes in on state deals
- Donnie Kruse, 'Chicago's favorite barman,' dead at 56
- Amy Krouse Rosenthal’s daughter to finish author’s online project
- Oscars to retain accounting firm; new safeguards will be in place
- 'James Beard Eats Week' culinary celebration returns to Chicago
- St. Louis services set for April 9 for rock icon Chuck Berry
- Sneed: FOP's Angelo says Trump has cops' backs after meeting
- Chicago cop union leader Angelo: 'Certain' Trump will aid Chicago
- There's only one way the Cubs can top 2016 season
- Brown: Great grandma gets good news, but worries for neighbors
- Steinberg: St. Martin de Porres doing good while going broke