Steinberg: Donald Trump is going to be elected president
Columnist Neil Steinberg says he wasn’t convinced Donald Trump will win until he read something about Richard Nixon.By Neil Steinberg
More Top Stories
Chicago State University has just 86 freshmen this fall
Chicago State University has only 86 freshmen enrolled this fall — and some are part-time students.
Judge’s ruling reduces Election Day registration in Illinois
A federal judge on Tuesday temporarily blocked the wider same-day registration instituted in 2015 that Republicans claim is unconstitutional.
Fantasy football: Lions WR Jones has staying power
Marvin Jones is now the apple of quarterback Matthew Stafford’s eye, and he’ll come to Soldier Field as the yardage leader and top scorer among WRs.
Rauner, Madigan funding race, but House rivals claim independence
State Rep. Michael McAuliffe is fighting to retain the seat he’s held since 1996 against Merry Marwig.
- Patients testify against Rockford doctor Charles Dehaan
- WATCHDOGS: Doctor, accused in sex cases, faces fraud sentencing
- WATCHDOGS: CHA sends rents to landlord jailed in heroin ring
- Koschman cop says city waited too long, can't punish him now
- WATCHDOGS: Embattled food trucks get conservative groups' support
- Mary J. Blige, Clinton interview clips face ridicule online
- Long, uneasy goodbye in 'Visiting Edna' a multi-faceted journey
- Several Chicago actors to "Ride the Cyclone" to New York
- Transgender actor, 8, to play Lily's friend on 'Modern Family'
- Gleefully demonic puppetry makes 'Hand to God' irresistible