More Top Stories
Judge: Feds haven’t proved accused terrorist fit to stand trial
The government has failed to prove an accused terrorist fit to stand trial — for now, a judge ruled, sending Adel Daoud to a psychiatric facility.
‘Sobering’ PARCC scores show 60% of Illinois students unprepared
Illinois students in grades three through eight and some high schoolers appear to have lost a little ground in reading scores but gained in math.
- THE WATCHDOGS: Park district hired clout contractor CPS fired
- Food trucks breaking the rules — a Sun-Times/ABC7 special report
- WATCHDOGS: Blacks bear brunt of marijuana enforcement in Chicago
- 2 Chicago cops should be fired over video beating, court rules
- WATCHDOGS: Violent crime in city up virtually across the board